« Home | I checked the webpage to see if it was really work... » | I finally managed to get my blogsnob working today... » | The hundred greatest fictional characters. I feel... » | Apparantly, Middlesbrough will be getting a mini-m... » | Today went something like this: drive to Winchest... » | All you retro freaks out there, check this out. » | Currently watching on BBC2, the re-runs of Two Pin... » | If you're not busy on the 6th April, get down to t... » | Watching GMTV over breakfast today I was extremely... » | Following this weekend's racing, I appear to be se... » 

March 21, 2002 

I spoke to my new boss today. He told me what I would be doing after easter, and I have to say, I'm really looking forward to it. Feasability studies, so totally the opposite end of the spectrum to what I do now. It's funny how things work out. When I was going through the milk round interviews I got an offer from Thames Water, but turned it down for a couple of reasons, the main one being that I didn't want to work that far south. So now I've even worked on the Isle of Wight, and as of 3rd April, I'll be working with Thames. Some things just don't go to plan!