« Home | All you retro freaks out there, check this out. » | Currently watching on BBC2, the re-runs of Two Pin... » | If you're not busy on the 6th April, get down to t... » | Watching GMTV over breakfast today I was extremely... » | Following this weekend's racing, I appear to be se... » | Bought, and watched, the special edition Holy Grai... » | Back to St. Patricks day. I expect to see you all... » | I don't really understand this (too techie for me!... » | I had a comment saying that the tartan I posted he... » | For some reason, some guy has decided to make a co... » 

March 20, 2002 

Today went something like this: drive to Winchester, turn large valve 120 times to shut it (by walking round in circles pushing a steel pole), turn small valve approx half a turn (same method), small valve spindle shears off, decide to abandon job coz can't get the line isolated, turn large valve 120 times the other way to shut it. How am I feeling? Dizzy!