« Home | Today went something like this: drive to Winchest... » | All you retro freaks out there, check this out. » | Currently watching on BBC2, the re-runs of Two Pin... » | If you're not busy on the 6th April, get down to t... » | Watching GMTV over breakfast today I was extremely... » | Following this weekend's racing, I appear to be se... » | Bought, and watched, the special edition Holy Grai... » | Back to St. Patricks day. I expect to see you all... » | I don't really understand this (too techie for me!... » | I had a comment saying that the tartan I posted he... » 

March 20, 2002 

Apparantly, Middlesbrough will be getting a mini-mayor, aged between 11 and 17. However, I can't find any links to substantiate the radio news... Still, sounds like fun. According to the radio whoever is elected will get up to £80k to solve problems for the youth of the area. Wow! Now that's what I call pocket money!