« Home | Back to St. Patricks day. I expect to see you all... » | I don't really understand this (too techie for me!... » | I had a comment saying that the tartan I posted he... » | For some reason, some guy has decided to make a co... » | In the run up to St Patrick's day, why not do some... » | Colorgenics claim to deduce your current mood and ... » | So the xbox is finally on sale. If anyone gets on... » | Anyone know a numpty?! » | And if paj wears a kilt, this is what we get. » | Having been particularly lax in the comedy links o... » 

March 18, 2002 

Bought, and watched, the special edition Holy Grail DVD. Including Camelot in LEGO, and the scenes dubbed into Japanese. We even watched a bit of the subtitles from Shakespeare's Henry IV part II, but they were too distracting! Still, all good, as they say. At last, the Bridge of Death. Great.