« Home | Thanks to jmac for this lego/python link. I can't... » | Ooops » | Mmmm. » | This is an interesting article on the "axis of evi... » | Oh how true. And the same goes for text messages ... » | The beeb's discovered blogging. » | Who wants to be a millionaire? Loftus Road plc ch... » | Okay, so first of all mobile phone thieves will ge... » | Another weekend over. Friday night saw me driving... » | We're crap, and we know we are. » 

February 06, 2002 

Yesterday was a bad day. If I was a bit more personal and less glib in this blog I'd tell you why. Let's just say that work's not been the best the last couple of weeks. So if I'm quiet this morning, that's why. I have nothing cheery to say to you all. Sorry.

For those of you wondering about my weight, I quit weight watchers. I had too many balls in the air, and I've dropped one, so I promise, no more fat complaints until I manage to pick my life up again. However, recommended cook book of the week is weight watcher's curries. Nice piccy's and good recipes.