« Home | This needs flash and over a dial-up takes a while ... » | This doesn't really work for me - I thought bubble... » | Apparantly we will be spending New Year (or Hogman... » | According to emode I'm an Irish Setter who should ... » | What? Link from weirdlinks. Certainly living up ... » | Today's website of the day: Really bad country so... » | I remember being a student. And I know that I was... » | So, no surprises here then. Except that it took t... » | An interesting weekend - Saturday morning was spen... » | Normal service is resumed. » 

October 31, 2001 

According to Emode I'm a Lethal Weapon.

[edited highlights]

You're smart, slick, and fast... You love loud, obnoxious parties... You hate routine and boring, predictable people. You get cabin fever if you're cooped up too long. But you adapt to new situations easily...
You're open-minded, enthusiastic, and popular... They buy you drinks and give you nicknames. But at home, late at night, you secretly question your self-worth, wondering if you're really all you're cracked up to be. Then you go to bed.

You hate seeing the same old faces at work day after day... You're a great leader among them, motivated and serious, and you always jump at the chance to take on a new project. Innovation and abstract thinking are your strengths. But sometimes you'd rather just work on an independent project so you can do your stuff without having to deal with people.

Hmmm. Okay, you guys know me. What do you think?