« Home | Aha. An excellent excuse not to have a dinner par... » | My favourite quote from this article is this one: ... » | Those of you who know my involvement with the stee... » | Well, Auntie's news has done it again. In the who... » | Yey! I avoided a CPD seminar (with free lunch) to... » | Thanks to plurp for this, which conclusively prove... » | So, the more astute of you did notice the new comm... » | Today's Dilbert. We like. In a related story..... » | Does this mean that sheep are more intelligent tha... » | Due to blogger not working this afternoon I didn't... » 

November 12, 2001 

I appear to be back at work. It feels like I never left. Where has this weekend gone? Between being a sympathetic ear, a girlie confidante, big-sister at a Tweenies birthday party and, quite literally, left holding the baby, I don't seem to have got a lot done. Still, I guess a change is as good as a rest...