« Home | Woo, and indeed hoo! » | The top 5s... Irving, Hal, Mike and Beck from 'Fem... » | Tomorrow I'm off shopping. Wish my credit card lu... » | Thanks to TG I can now go out in public again. My... » | And now, shamelessly stolen from Danny Baker, a ne... » | Happy Birthday, google. » | Extract from an email recieved today: Membership ... » | Communication! Our Dearest Thribble, According t... » | That dossier and in brief. So, Tony Blair proves ... » | Mel Gibson is going to direct a film in Latin and ... » 

September 30, 2002 

Well, I wasn't as successful as I hoped yesterday, but I did manage a pair of trousers (which now have gravy spilt down them - I blame the sweetcorn), a t shirt (again, gravy covered) and the start of some Christmas/birthday shopping (including Dad's birthday pressie, and no, I'm not saying what... patience, Dad!). I also found a lovely jacket, which I didn't buy coz it was a bit expensive, so I thought I'd wait for some birthday money to come my way... sadly, when I check the website today I discover it's sold out. I sincerely hope it's lying to me!