« Home | Tomorrow I'm off shopping. Wish my credit card lu... » | Thanks to TG I can now go out in public again. My... » | And now, shamelessly stolen from Danny Baker, a ne... » | Happy Birthday, google. » | Extract from an email recieved today: Membership ... » | Communication! Our Dearest Thribble, According t... » | That dossier and in brief. So, Tony Blair proves ... » | Mel Gibson is going to direct a film in Latin and ... » | We went up to London to see the excellent JJ72 on ... » | Rude words. I know the "political class" in the n... » 

September 28, 2002 

The top 5s...
Irving, Hal, Mike and Beck from 'Female of the Species' and... er... Captain Mainwaring from 'Dad's Army'.
I don't know female of the species, but I do like Captain Mainwaring.
1. Derek Trotter (Only Fools and Horses)
2. Basil Fawlty (Fawlty Towers)
3. Compo (First / Last of the Summer Wine)
4. Lance Corporal Jack Jones (Dad's Army)
5. Frank Spencer (Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em)

[And I thought I didn't like Sitcoms!]
--paj

Top 5: Dr Cox (Scrubs), Chandler (Friends), Del Boy, and I'll get back to you on others... DM

Sgt. Bilko, Private Frazer, Albert Steptoe, Bernard Whooley, Margot Leadbetter

Ah, Margot Leadbetter. A fine choice. I think my list would be as follows:
1. Screech (Saved By The Bell)
2. Radar (MASH)
3. Mork (Mork and Mindy)
4. Chandler (Friends)
5. Compo (Last of the Summer Wine)
Although I would really just like to put the entire cast of My Family.
Another one same time next week, if I remember. Have a good weekend, all.