« Home | We're crap, and we know we are. » | Another small football club in crisis, but with an... » | Right, it's 10 o'clock and therefore coffee and co... » | In wedding news, yesterday we finally booked the ... » | It's that time of year again. Vote for this year'... » | Want to make your own fireworks? Find out how her... » | Following up on yesterday's comments on Bush's Sta... » | With Valentines day approaching, those of you look... » | Woo! Now listed on GBlogs. Aren't I sad!! » | Congratulations to JD and his lovely wife on the b... » 

February 04, 2002 

Another weekend over. Friday night saw me driving from Andover, to Crawley, to Ashtead, and then into Croydon for some merriment. I hate driving inside the M25, but that trip, down hitherto unknown roads, inspired me. I drove into Croydon again on Saturday to visit the (now famous) baby A (which sounds far too much like an exhibit in a murder investigation to me!). paj and I also managed to buy lots of spices and other balti-making equipment, and spent Saturday night trashing the kitchen in a quest for chicken pasanda, bombay potatoes, pilau rice and naan bread. Nice.

For the Irish inhabitant of thribble towers, the weekend was rounded off nicely with theIreland - Wales game. Personally, I was happy with this result.

We also managed to squeeze in This Year's Love and The Wicker Man. One great, one not so great.