« Home | I appear to have forgottent to announce the winner... » | This, from one of my occasional reads, sums up nic... » | Communications! Would the owner of IP address 62.... » | Following on from a discussion which I can't post ... » | We are now the proud owners of one of these, court... » | Heard on Jo Whiley today: Marylin Manson's cover o... » | Go Britain! We've got another medal... and this t... » | RIP John Thaw. Although I always get Morse confus... » | Word of the day today is throttlebottom - A purpos... » | In olympic news, apparantly the aliens will be lan... » 

February 26, 2002 

Feeling ill? Well if, like me, you seem to be constantly suffering from something at the moment, check out medinfo or nhs direct to see if a visit to a doctor is necessary. I was impressed by both of them, and they've both saved me trips to the doctor!