« Home | We are now the proud owners of one of these, court... » | Heard on Jo Whiley today: Marylin Manson's cover o... » | Go Britain! We've got another medal... and this t... » | RIP John Thaw. Although I always get Morse confus... » | Word of the day today is throttlebottom - A purpos... » | In olympic news, apparantly the aliens will be lan... » | Today was my very first visit to what is known aro... » | One for wmp here - a lotr drinking game. » | Very quietly, a figure creeps through the door. C... » | I have nothing I want to say here. I've been sitt... » 

February 23, 2002 

Following on from a discussion which I can't post a reply to, I shall add that this weekend I shall mainly be:

keeping paj awake as he drives to holyhead, vomiting over the side of a ferry, partying in Dublin, vomiting some more over the side of a different ferry, and keeping paj awake as he drives back to Crawley. Oh, and playing with our new toy!