« Home | Want to know how long you have left on this earth?... » | Male baddies should check this page! » | Whilst debating which female bond baddy I should g... » | Word of the day today: Camorra. Anyone know of on... » | Fantastic! I know the old 5p piece was the same s... » | In wedding news, yesterday I successfully booked t... » | The 2002 Bloggie nominations are out. Go vote. (... » | A fantastic quote from this article on the POW's i... » | Hopes of peace? Why do they never report the good... » | Tyson apologises. Not sorry for biting Lewis or H... » 

January 29, 2002 

Well, I'm home, with only a small chunk missing from my arm. It's a very strange experience, knowing that someone is chopping and stitching while at the same time being competely unable to feel anything. The local anaesthetic was, however, the most painful injection I have ever had, and what with living in India and various holidays, I've had a few! As a fine end to the day, I'm watching Blue Peter, with Stomp. I love Stomp, and take every opportunity to catch them on TV since I first saw them on Blue Peter years ago. Definitely recommended.