« Home | Male baddies should check this page! » | Whilst debating which female bond baddy I should g... » | Word of the day today: Camorra. Anyone know of on... » | Fantastic! I know the old 5p piece was the same s... » | In wedding news, yesterday I successfully booked t... » | The 2002 Bloggie nominations are out. Go vote. (... » | A fantastic quote from this article on the POW's i... » | Hopes of peace? Why do they never report the good... » | Tyson apologises. Not sorry for biting Lewis or H... » | Communications are again building up, so I apologi... » 

January 26, 2002 

Want to know how long you have left on this earth? Find out here. Apparantly my average life span is 87 years, but by making some changes I could live to 102. I think I'll just enjoy my remaining 22,370 days, thanks, until Wednesday April 25, 2063, 9:50:49am, when I am due to die. Cheerful thought for the weekend there!