« Home | The 2002 Bloggie nominations are out. Go vote. (... » | A fantastic quote from this article on the POW's i... » | Hopes of peace? Why do they never report the good... » | Tyson apologises. Not sorry for biting Lewis or H... » | Communications are again building up, so I apologi... » | This year is the year of the sequel - lotr, Harry ... » | Following yesterday's wine, here's the beer! » | That's me! » | Apparantly, I am Aleksandr Borodin. Son of a 19th... » | Something I forgot to say yesterday (d'oh). It wa... » 

January 25, 2002 

In wedding news, yesterday I successfully booked the band for the reception. Rannygazoo are old favourites of SSAGO rallies and definitely old favourites of mine. I'm really happy that they've agreed to travel outside their usual area to do this (and very grateful to my mum for agreeing to give them somewhere to stay!).