« Home | Following yesterday's wine, here's the beer! » | That's me! » | Apparantly, I am Aleksandr Borodin. Son of a 19th... » | Something I forgot to say yesterday (d'oh). It wa... » | For those of you keeping track of my anti-pie eati... » | Interestingly named wine anyone? Merchandise? » | As already blogged by JD, the fourth Indy film is ... » | Really? Well they would say that, wouldn't they. ... » | Yikes! » | paj tells me that the reason I can't put pictures ... » 

January 23, 2002 

This year is the year of the sequel - lotr, Harry Potter, StarWars, MIB, Austin Powers III, and James Bond we're all aware of. But did you also know that you'll be getting Blade II, StarTrek X, Scary Movie III, Spy Kids II and Stuart Little II?

So which ones will you be rushing to see? StarWars, lotr and Harry Potter I guess... but just how many sequels can I stand before I have to scream "No, no more, I've seen you do this before, Mr Bond". And you know that somewhere someone's going to lose out on release dates.

The more observant persons amongst you will notice that The Matrix is not listed there. Apparantly it won't be released until 2003, so is not eligible for this competition (boo hiss!).