« Home | The UK government's records of 1971. If you're in... » | We like Stephen Hawking. Happy Birthday. » | Courtesy of one of the participants this weekend, ... » | The Infamous Exploding Whale. It does exactly wha... » | After a great weekend (thanks to KF for hosting it... » | Right. It's friday. I have my annual appraisal i... » | Yawn. Back at work. The car they gave me to repl... » | So I'm on my last days leave, and the festive seas... » | Thanks to JD for the link to the corporate mascot ... » | hmmm, last post appears to have got lost in the et... » 

January 08, 2002 

I don't seem to be able to access the census page. I did hear in the news that it was crashing when it first opened, but I would have thought by now 'they' (whoever 'they' are) would have sorted that problem out.