« Home | Yes, I know I lose, but yikes! I only hope they'r... » | Track whales' migration patterns? Or just learn wh... » | What? You mean buy someone who might actually sco... » | I don't seem to be able to access the census page.... » | The UK government's records of 1971. If you're in... » | We like Stephen Hawking. Happy Birthday. » | Courtesy of one of the participants this weekend, ... » | The Infamous Exploding Whale. It does exactly wha... » | After a great weekend (thanks to KF for hosting it... » | Right. It's friday. I have my annual appraisal i... » 

January 09, 2002 

Dubya does it again. How on earth does he get away with it? Or at least without apologising? If I said that in my company I'd be shot down (verbally, not literally). Obviously rank hath its priveleges. He gets away with 'clarifying that he meant no offence', not even in person, but via an aide. I am, again, glad I don't have to say I had anything to do with electing him.