« Home | aha. It seems that reblogger is now working again... » | I heard on the radio this morning that Triumph hav... » | hmmm. Reblogger seems not to be working. Mail me... » | I seem to swing between the bizarre and the ridicu... » | And following on from that, I'm 43% goth. Which a... » | Thanks to SW for this. It's something that's been... » | Question of the day: Why is it that spiders insis... » | I hardly dare blog this incase it all disappears i... » | No, not quite. Two nil to the mighty reds, two ni... » | How could I forget to mention this? One in the ey... » 

October 26, 2001 

I didn't even need to read this article before I was laughing. The picture reminds me of the matrix, and if you hover your mouse over it, the quote comes up "babies". Aaah, the BBC. Never failing in it's accuracy.

By the way, should I ever have babies, if a caesarian is the way that I get the most drugs, then I say an emphatic yes to it.