« Home | hmmm. Reblogger seems not to be working. Mail me... » | I seem to swing between the bizarre and the ridicu... » | And following on from that, I'm 43% goth. Which a... » | Thanks to SW for this. It's something that's been... » | Question of the day: Why is it that spiders insis... » | I hardly dare blog this incase it all disappears i... » | No, not quite. Two nil to the mighty reds, two ni... » | How could I forget to mention this? One in the ey... » | Gaekwad has now been removed from my links pages. ... » | I don't believe it. The labour government proposi... » 

October 25, 2001 

I heard on the radio this morning that Triumph have carried out a survey of breast sizes in Europe and British women buy more D, E and F cups than any other country, leading them to believe that British women have larger breasts (or stuff their bras with socks...). Sadly, I can't find a link to this anywhere on the web. Still, as RM would say... "we do like big tits"!