« Home | No, not quite. Two nil to the mighty reds, two ni... » | How could I forget to mention this? One in the ey... » | Gaekwad has now been removed from my links pages. ... » | I don't believe it. The labour government proposi... » | Reblogger installed, so apologies to all who's com... » | Right. Two things. Thanks to paj there is now a ... » | A good weekend, I think. I managed not to get sea... » | Okay, sj, your mum might be better than my mum, bu... » | Congratulations Our Ma. And well done johnsey for... » | Poem from my mum:     The chocolate machine ... » 

October 24, 2001 

I hardly dare blog this incase it all disappears into a puff of air. It just seems too good to be true. I know there are cynical reasons why it's happened now, and I know that all that glitters is not gold, but it's still a Good Thing. I daren't say anymore, as I say, incase by talking about it I make it go away.