« Home | In wedding news, yesterday we finally booked the ... » | It's that time of year again. Vote for this year'... » | Want to make your own fireworks? Find out how her... » | Following up on yesterday's comments on Bush's Sta... » | With Valentines day approaching, those of you look... » | Woo! Now listed on GBlogs. Aren't I sad!! » | Congratulations to JD and his lovely wife on the b... » | BTW, I meant to say this morning that if anyone wa... » | On a lighter note, d'oh. » | Okay. So Bush says that the war on terror must co... » 

February 01, 2002 

Right, it's 10 o'clock and therefore coffee and communications time.
I, too, miss the Weird Fact of the Day. But who am I to say? --paj
As the love of my life is missing it, I will reinstate the weird fact. Check the right hand column, and never say I don't listen to my loyal readers.
I hope no one's busy on Friday October 7, 2072 at 11:18:15 AM, since that's when I'll be dying. Mind you, chances are kar'll be dead already [names removed to protect identities ;-)] - Casey Junior
I shall put it in my diary forthwith, although as you say, I shall probably be dead by then. Which is good, otherwise you'd really ruin my 96th birthday.
Finally, the best man has his say on the cars:
Nice cars! I might make a few modification to the Corsa for the wedding - perhaps alloy wheels, twin exhaust, and sub complete with amp, oh and a tasteful ribbon!
I am honoured, if nervous. What creativity a wedding can spark in the minds of it's participants. I'm still pushing for the Austin Powers wedding, complete with crushed velved suit and platforms for the groom and silver outfit for the bride!