« Home | On a lighter note, thanks to gaekwad for showing m... » | So America has no problem with the Red Cross visit... » | Thanks to gaekwad for this. Fantastic. » | Need to practise. Lots. And lots. And my string... » | An update on the whole orchestra thing. I will be... » | Watch out, all you geeks, this could be you. » | This is only for a certain sense of humour, which ... » | A true public enquiry? As Victor would say, I don... » | Too difficult? Or are the customers just too lazy? » | Good grief. What a job. Suddenly mine doesn't se... » 

January 18, 2002 

What else to do on a Friday morning but relay your communications to the world?
The only trouble with a pie throwing contest is finding enough pies to actually throw. Given the competition I would suggest a pie eating contest!! - JD
I would have to say that I would have thought the problem would lie in finding enough pies for you to actually eat!
Claire's ony wish for the wedding car was a Rolls Royce. Didn't care about colour, age, driver, or anything else. it just *had* to be a Roller... - JD
Specifying the driver is a new thought. Can I have Lurch please?
hat bits are to be chopped off your arms?! Your hands?!?! You can't just say bits.... It leaves the reader's imagination running wild!! - JD
A blue nevus they think. I am not looking forward to the op, as it will be done under local anaesthetic, so I can see everything that goes on. Yuk.