« Home | lotr abridged. Read it. Now. Go on. Why are yo... » | On the wedding front, we spent this weekend invest... » | Monday morning communication time. You have indee... » | This is something I'd really like to see. I use t... » | The guide we've all been looking for. » | Interesting. » | Apparantly Les Miserables contains the longest sen... » | I have a question to all you geeks out there. Is ... » | Incase anybody's wondering, I also received the li... » | Look on the bright side, your life cannot be as ba... » 

January 16, 2002 

Right, so, today I went into the office (an hour's journey, just about, for what should have taken half that) to discover a crisis was happening in Hampshire. Dontcha love it? So I sent my boss to Hampshire while I went to the hospital for my 11am appointment. At 12:05pm they finally saw me. I won't go into the bizarre happenings behind closed doors. Suffice to say that I have to go back in a couple of weeks to have bits chopped off my arms. I'm now working from home this afternoon, because I can't get back to Hampshire in time to make it all worthwhile. I love days like this.