« Home | This is something I'd really like to see. I use t... » | The guide we've all been looking for. » | Interesting. » | Apparantly Les Miserables contains the longest sen... » | I have a question to all you geeks out there. Is ... » | Incase anybody's wondering, I also received the li... » | Look on the bright side, your life cannot be as ba... » | Harry Potter in drag? I agree. (via bleublog.) » | A posting I forgot to do this morning... Happy Bir... » | Dubya outwitting someone? Surely not! » 

January 14, 2002 

Monday morning communication time.
You have indeed been writing lots :-) thm
I have indeed, adding another reader to my ever-growing list :-) And, apparantly, a communicator too.
Your correction duly noted on the blog -thm
Darn, thought I'd gotten away with that one!
I am not a geek, but I feel I am qualified to answer your question on PHP and its relative difficuty to learn with respect to HTML. It's a bugger. Unless you already know C or C++. simple things are OK, but I haven't found it all that easy. - JD

PHP is as easy to learn as HTML. This is a good place to look at some code. Of course some knowledge of prgramming is helpful, as is having a fiance who's educated in such matters!
Hmmm. Conflicts of opinions in the communication here. I propose a pie throwing competition, and whoever wins I'll believe.
Discombobulated? Sounds painful, I'd go to the doctor about that if I were you.
It's a great word, isn't it. I was getting bored with 'ill' and 'sick' and 'tired'.

Last, but not least, gaekwad is back. Enjoy.