« Home | Why, when I order 3 things from an online shop doe... » | No surprises. Other than that it took him this lo... » | I was going to post some communications this eveni... » | We love 192.com. Or we would if it would actually... » | Yerk! Better not repeat this weekend for a while ... » | Surely to win BBC Sports Personality of the Year y... » | Scared now. » | I'd like to say a bit thanks to Martin for introdu... » | I heard this on the news this morning. What struc... » | Condescending prat. He makes my blood boil more t... » 

December 13, 2001 

Now thanks to jmac for attempting to uphold my links status by sending me kick Osama and madblast. Now the first of them needs no explanation at all, I feel. The second one is probably known to a lot of you, but I just have to say please try the bouncing balls. They're great, very happy making :-) So thanks again, jmac, for keeping me smiling!